Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lecrae: "I'm Turnt"

Ok so if you don't already know, I enjoy listening to Lecrae. He is Christian. He is a rapper. So as he puts it he is a rapper that happens to be Christian. Anyways, this boy just came out with this video for his track "I'm Trunt" and honestly I love the video and the way it was portrayed. Some of us, including myself, might not like it at the beginning but if you just think about it for a while you will understand this video and realize that even if he is at a party it doesn't mean a thing.

I really enjoy Lecrae's continuing ways of shocking people with his songs, lyrics and videos as of lately. It's like he's pushing us to think outside of our little "Christian box". Many of us like to do this and play it safe- we don't like to talk about it put in reality we do play it safe in this world. We all need to have more boldness like Mr. Lecrae and many others like him.

So go get turnt up.










No comments:

Post a Comment