Sunday, December 8, 2013

Get dirty. Go after what you want.

Today was an interesting day in a certain way. I went out and did something I haven't done in a while: shooting. Now, please, don't get this confused with shooting for hunting reasons but instead I set out to shoot photos of the landscape and nature around my neighborhood. 

Some of you may or may not know but I have a passion and deep interest for photography and have never really gotten dirty with it fully but I think that is going to change pretty soon. I've always enjoyed taking photos of anything pretty much. It's a way to see life for what it is already and to capture it and keep it with you. It's definitely been a tough time for me when it comes to purchasing a good quality camera that I can use to further expand this interest of mine. Right now all I've been able to use is my iPhone 4. I know it's not the best device to use when shooting but it's all I have.

 I simply cannot wait until I can purchase the camera I am seeking to get- the Canon Rebel t3i. I've done quite a bit of research on this camera and honestly I'm happy with what I've seen so far from its' capabilities. The really neat thing about this camera is its' ability to shoot good quality video that has a swivel camera that can come in handy in tough situations and hard to see moments. 

There are many others like me who have a desire and passion to pursue dreams that only seem very distant, but I know that with dedication from our part and motivation from the right people we can all achieve what we only dream about. If we could all accomplish our good intents with good motives we would make this world a better place. 

I can't wait to get my hands on my Rebel t3i!!!!!!!!!

God bless. 







No comments:

Post a Comment