Friday, January 31, 2014

Let's talk about SEXuality.

I got your attention I hope lol.



I'm really excited to get my first 'mini-project' started. If you don't know what it is exactly I'll let you know now. I want to really get some people's stories and lives made known to more people out there. Stories that have true meaning and true life to them. Told by the person's themselves. It's something that was on my mind a few years ago and I believe it was given to me by God. I hope that this really inspires others and even if just one person.

I'm nearly finished with the first piece or story that I have been working on and I have to say that it is quite interesting and I'm sure you will find it rather intriguing as well. Many of us have certain questions and thoughts on many levels and ideas but we might never get them answered by just simply talking amongst others. But what if we can get answers and insight from the very people we should be asking? Even if we do not ask others are willing to share with you what you have been longing to hear or see.

And this is exactly what I want to do with my first two pieces. God willing they will help me and you both in our life and how we see certain things that just seem very controversial and vague into something much more clearer.


Homosexuality will be the topic of my first piece and I hope you can read it and soak it in as I will be sharing firsthand answers from a person I know who has lived in this world for quite some time but would like to share with us their experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment