Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Check it Out!

Posting selfies on Facebook will be kind of tricky. Actually, I might not be able to do that at all because my cell phone doesn't work. I got a new cell phone provider and I don't get service in the area I live at. So my plan is to get another provider by then end of the week and until then I won't be able to feel 'connected' to the online world.

I hope everyone had a good break and was able to spend some time with family and friends and enjoy the fellowship. Hopefully you didn't have to empty your wallet to the max either! I know I didn't spend a fortune but I did spend a bit more than anticipated. My plans for this year are to save money and make money at the same time and I need to stay focused! Every dollar and every penny counts even though we don't see that sometimes. It's tough to do it but I believe it's very possible.

I have to admit, though, that I did purchase a digital camera over the break and it will arrive today! It was a purchase that was a bit expensive but worth every penny because it is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. I don't regret it one bit! I can't wait to start practicing and exploring with it and hopefully if all goes great I can use it for the ideas that have been brewing up in my mind!


So have a good day and make sure to smile!

I'll leave you with quote that I found today:

"Life is about making some things happen, not waiting for something to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment