Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feeling Boxed.

Does anyone else feel like you have so many things going on and can't focus because you don't know where to begin or which one to actually set your mind to? I know I am. I'm sure I am not the only one either. God only knows the things that are going on inside of my head. And they aren't bad things don't so don't worry.

It just seems like I want to do so many things that it seems really overwhelming because I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START! Does this ring true with anyone else?

Sometimes we just have to start somewhere. Ands somewhere might not seem so extravaggant or luxurious as me might expect it to be or want it to be. The more I see things the more I realize that when we want to start doing the things we actually dream to do we will find it harder to do than we thought, but never impossible.
So wherever we begin just make sure you begin with something. This means doing anything that you have set your mind to do for your life which may be short term or long term. We are still in the month of January so it's still the perfect time to tmentally get yourself ready with an awesome start to the year. That's not to say that you can't start later on down the year, but why wait any longer? Better now than later or never at all!

You might already know my plan of paying off my debts for this year which totals around $10,000. This is coming to be harder of a goal than I thought it would be but I need to do it. Not just to get rid of my debt which is the ultimate goal and purpose but to also achieve something big for once in my life. I think we all want to feel some accomplishment in our lives and this could be done in many different ways. This just happens to be one of the ways in which I would feel accomplished.

Okay, so going back to my first comments. We all have many things that we would like to achieve but just seem like we can't handle the luggage. So start light to start of with. I think that if we all just try with one thing first, everything else will seem alot easier to handle later on down the road.

Paying off my debts is not the only thing on my list of many things to do in my life and in this year of 2014. Being able to travel the world and even the U.S. would be nice and I know I will be able to achieve those goals but only if I take initiative for the things I want.

The same goes with you. You and I both need to begin. Start anywhere but please, let's just start! Isn't it time that we actually got off our behinds and did something that we felt passion for?

What is it that you want to do this year? Or maybe it's not just this year, maybe you want to make it a lifestyle. Begin somewhere but make sure that you never forget to thank God for the opportunities and the blessings He gives you. Afterall, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Him.

God bless and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment